Services Provided In Our Office
- As primary care providers we see patients of all ages: pediatric, adult and geriatric. We will communicate with other health care providers that are involved in your care.
- We provide you with the Patient Portal that allows you 24 hour access to your labs, scheduling, and questions that you might have.
- We use Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to store your information safely and to retrieve the same information at a moment’s notice.
- Your prescriptions are sent electronically, except for certain controlled substances that by law must be faxed or written on a script. With ePrescriptions,by the time you leave our office, your medication is getting processed by your pharmacy.
- We also perform spirometry, ECG, and minor surgical interventions (suturing, mole and skin tag removal, wound care, PAP, skin analysis, nutrition, pediatric vaccinations, etc).
- Some other services provided by our office are, but not limited to, cryotherapy, joint aspiration and injections, DOT/CDL physicals, sport physicals (pediatric patients), vitamin B12 injections, vaccinations, lab draws and many others.
- It is our policy to NOT call in medications, antibiotics especially, unless a patient has been evaluated. It is unsafe to randomly call in medicine for a patient that has not been seen and evaluated by a physician. If you feel you need an antibiotic medication, then you should make an appointment to be seen in our office or visit an Emergency Room or Urgent Care Clinic if it is after hours.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our Accounting Department about any billing or payment questions related to your account with Town Family Doctor.
TESTING FOR COVID 19 NOW AVAILABLE